Benefits of WordPress cloud hosting
Gone were the days when you used to learn web development language to build up a website. Today, we need to install a CMS script, upload a cool looking theme and have some content ready, and we are online with a website. CMS stands for content management system, an easy way to create, update and share your website content with the rest of the world. It makes your life easier than you think.
What are the CMS platforms?
There are several CMS platforms and the one that we like the most is WordPress. This doesn’t mean that Joomla, Drupal and Magento are worthless, but the beauty and features of a WordPress website are by far the best in our opinion. If you are looking to develop your own blog, then WordPress is the best option. You also need quality hosting for your WordPress blog.
Why host WordPress in the cloud?
As technology grew at an unprecedented rate over the past couple of years, it has impacted website hosting industry with better services and lower charges. One such technology is cloud hosting, a unique method of hosting across multiple servers to improve site speed. If you have a WordPress blog that has started to gain quality traffic, then it is the right time to update to cloud hosting. There was a time when WordPress was used for only small scale solutions. Today, there are robust apps, plugins and complex scripts that make WordPress a complete cms suite. For this, we need cloud hosting so that you can get the best out of your WP platform.
Several companies have started offering cloud hosting services for WordPress. Why we recommend cloud? Have a look at the following benefits:
1. Easy to install & setup. Most of the hosting companies now offer pre-configured cloud setup. Just signup and install your WordPress blog on the cloud servers. It is as easy as registering a shared hosting plan
2. Easy to update. The best part about cloud hosting is that it is highly saleable and flexible in nature. This means that as your site grows in visitors and bandwidth, you can update on the resources to fit your requirements. This is not an easy process on shared hosting servers because these plans are not flexible in nature.
3. No technical experience required. Who said hosting WordPress in the cloud required technical experience and a degree in cloud computing? You need basic tutorials that are available on the internet. Moreover, the hosting company would most of the time help you in case you are having some problems.
4. Economical in nature. It isn’t cheap, but economical in nature. Since cloud hosting comes with scalable resources, you can easily adjust your requirements. This makes it easy for you to pay only for the requirements you want, instead of a flat charge of using shared hosting plans.
5. You are the controller of your website. With cloud hosting, your site is under your total control including resources, disk space, bandwidth and much more.
Cloud is the upcoming digital arena. To get the most out of your hosting plan (in Danish the term is webhotel plan), it is time to get on cloud servers.